Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trouble With Maytag Dryer



At the end of the meeting on Sunday it was just me and Edward , I must say that I was a little bad because it was a month and a half I was trying to organize, but for one reason or another there was no adhesion, and in part makes me believe that the base there is a strong reason to see each other .. . Nothing wrong, it's just that I do not think it repeat, not, however brief.
Instead
Tuesday I went to the meeting with Amélie was delicious! He asked me if I'm an artist ^ ^ And then I got to give the address and write a letter ... is such a sweet and helpful, I love it!



For the rest by the study are now more quiet, but with food at all. Yesterday I was a drug addict at the station when I bought those vegetables fried in batter and then not content with the pizza and Pepsi (not light!). Of course I felt guilty as hell. Today even went so well ... Anyway it was a pleasant day in the training course, where we did nice tutorial, we were divided into two groups and we had to simulate a conflict around a chosen topic, or the legalization of soft drugs. A group in favor and one against. I was the foreman of the group, please ^ ^ '

This weekend I do not know what I'm doing, I'd go see Black Swan the cinema and then there is also a play on the list ... If the weather is nice it would be nice to take a walk on the lake or somewhere else. But the most important thing is to adjust the power and lose a few pounds. I have to commit. But seriously this time!






0 comments:

Post a Comment