Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diy Plans To Build A Dunking Tank

If not now ... When?? February 20

at lunch I was seized with an irrepressible craving hungry then so I slingshots in the first bar I have anointed and economic bitten and I found a great vegetarian pizza. (With two on the cross and an overflowing zucchini with mozzarella) Not yet satisfied I made ice cream in a cup of lemon pie. The ice cream man, nice, has seen fit to give me a big portion, good for peace of my guilt galloping -.- '(I had eaten little at breakfast!).

I actually feel pretty good mood, my weight will not days, and I'm in any way, ignoring my body. I dress and I wash almost closed eyes! Then I wanted to say that I participated in the demonstration of tomorrow IF NOT NOW WHEN? Milan city to me more comfortable. I also remember the

girls that I have yet to let me know as confirmation for the meeting next Sunday, so far are only some of Eloise!

Good weekend to all, kisses


Musidora

0 comments:

Post a Comment