Monday, January 3, 2011

Table To Use On The Couch

With Small

"With the quality that would have enabled it to reach great heights, but were continually stifled, she lives for the sensations of her body, with a game to hide itself in darkness, supported by its own grease and any maximum grade, three or four.
All his knowledge is based on a low form of self-deception that can hardly be called intellectual. It's no different from that of a cat or a dog. Only that she is weak. More dependent. "


- Thomas Bernhard, Frost

All too true! OO except maybe my form of self-deception that I consider very intellectual-brain If I were a dog or a cat I'd so many problems on why when and how to eat -.- '

I could not remember what Thomas Bernhard write so sublime! From
read more ...

This year I want to keep an updated list each month of the books and movies I see, then later this month I choose a couple of meaningful review, it seems a good way:)

(The second purpose is to lose 5 pounds ok, ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment