Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paddle Boating In South Florida

We no longer know what we need

We no longer know what we need. Just think about all the stuff I'm thinkin ': insecurity and theater, calories and absorbent, buses and balances, Kathy Acker and the Medusa, weight, and blog, vampires, and philology, orgasms and pop surrealism.

All this development is not at all, proceed only the vaguest similarity and syntactic lean periods.

I try not to worry, not to worry too much, not to be afraid, do not tell lies ...

distrust of rules, intentions, purposes, and yet it is a sign of health to continue to formulate them.

inert guess my soul, I just try to imagine in leading an exemplary life. For orders?

Wisdom asks me a stretch of the imagination to the limit of perversion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment