Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Dress Like An 80s Dance Instructor



Thank you for responding first to post in many of the meeting!
I'd be very happy to see you again, but even those who do not want to add assolutissimamente problems, just say so. By the way, I am having second thoughts about the date, perhaps because I have an exam on February 14! Not sure yet, depends if the previous step to the call, and depends if I decide to make another appointment for that date ... For the avoidance of doubt, however, would be better to postpone the following Sunday, February 20 therefore (in Milan). For you there would be a problem? Apart from that there is still a lot of time, but just to organize so comfortable it is better to say it first ...

End Part alerts.

For the rest yesterday Lena unfortunately I succumbed to Coca for lunch: (I know he does badly ! By the way I did not either, I was shivering all over ... The humor and macabre swelling in any case were largely due to my things, fortunately, came to me - they are always paranoid with all the necessary precautions -.

Today went well, I was in Milan with G we went to the grocery store and I did buy a lot of things sound ^ ^ Then I made a model for the service to make the new biodegradable plastic bags eheh .

I hope that next week is successful, I've got to prepare very well with the work and study and then I want to send a story to a competition I've seen, and be able to find time to read and write the other.

A kiss beautiful girls, are great
M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment