Thursday, November 18, 2010

Proxy To Watch Mtv.com

small commission.

I started before going to Lucca and I finished the other day ... Alas, between the various commitments, sometimes there are jobs that bisgna resume sobs to avoid the results "Arruntius" .. Romulus, who has commissioned me has been very patient: This is Samuel Jealous, an emerging designer my fellow countrymen. Working for her was fun because I felt a bit 'like the good old days of course comics. Samuel was in fact sent me some photos with different elements, colors and objects that I had to mix and place in the right dose of this illustration, which will become the logo of his site still under construction (when it is ready add the link) ... Meanwhile, in the hope that you enjoyed it as usual, I enclose the Macking off over the final design that includes pencils and flat base. See you soon! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment