Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Causes For Angiomiolympoma

... also happens to you ..


... listen to a song and use the pencil as if it were another tool to add to the melody? .. I'm not talking of chopsticks on the table rhythm of music, but the drawing itself. It 's always easier to hit a few atmospheres when accompanied by any relevant piece, the serious thing is that creandosi this sort of fusion between visual art and sound design that comes from it is completely soaked in every single line of notes and still see my drawings with a sort of soundtrack in the background ..
I know 'speeches are crazy ... Before I go to lock in addition to the making of the final design will also place the song which had its genesis ..

The theme as usual is piratical, but it's time is a character on which to build something perhaps around, yet I can not say with certainty whether it will remain a simple drawing or something more .. Surely I will keep you updated, I look different answers, and in the meantime I'm always under the color of the Wolf, always enjoying these beautiful summer evenings with friends ... .. Ah
some other small recommendation: In the pool does not push old ladies from the edges much less loose their bras to make jokes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment