Saturday, June 12, 2010

Electric Shower Leaking Water

Sicret of Lupo Alberto makes 300 numbers!

Well .. This is a great achievement for a comic:
"twenty-five years of uninterrupted publication where our Wolf filtered with canny humor trends and facts of Italian history while maintaining its authenticity ... "
Ok ... I can not write in Italian, then you will avoid other sentences like the previous one ..
Frankly, I do not have much to add, except my most sincere congratulations to Silver Back in 74 he created the first Wolf Alberto strip which aired on the "Corriere dei Ragazzi" .. And thanks for compliments even more than loving it If it were not for Lupo Alberto I never gone down this road ...
The least I could do to express my gratitude to Silver was to dedicate a tribute, of which I show you a preview and you'll soon see that in the same issue 300 ...









number ... when I had the honor to collaborate digitally with the great Bruno Cannucciari "The scrapbook of Moses" ...



... and coloring the story written and drawn by two masters Piero Luxury and James Michelon titled "A special relationship" ...










E 'needless to say that this is a number from collection not to be missed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment