Sunday, February 24, 2008

Webcam Effect Music Notes

Third term 'is chip only!

BushLettera to shady characters listed below:



Dear George, I wish you good

Easter holidays.

Waiting for your defeat in the 2008 presidential, I made you a present: a small, early complaint for crimes against humanity.

have signed more than a hundred thousand people, more or less what you kill yourself in these seven or eight years. But I have a 'surprise Fichissima other ...

know your two daughters? Yes, those two drunk cocaine ... eh, I "borrowed" a pimp. But I'm happy, they told me that having sex for money is their reason for living ...

In my opinion they took from his father.

Besides, you've had sex with the Saudis, with Berlusconi, Putin and Chinese with the still very useful .. money. I am sorry that a Korean, an Iranian, an Iraqi and a Venezuelan do not agree with you ... then, they did not have sex with anyone.

Then I saw your friend Osama ... it goes well, the cave was 15, Riccione. Every night out with Anna Falchi and makes a crack as a carefree young man .. You give it to him but pocket money?

Oh, give me $ 15 (actually, We Euro, which is better) to make diesel fuel? With all the oil you have ...

Hail. See you in Guantanamo Bay ...

Ps: I am enclosing with this a phosphorous bomb, which is so smart, and it also protects the teeth from plaque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment