Sunday, January 20, 2008

Increased Cervical Mucus Cycle Day 19

Bubusettete New Blog!



Focus.

Are You Ready?

Perfect. Try to imagine reading a newspaper "perfect". The order will be determined by the importance of news and current news. Whether that is uncomfortable, and what is news. The journalists will be free to write their ideas. So, the writer does not hurt nobody reads it. But first the journalist to tell, otherwise believe they are in Toyland.

not do it? Of course! In Italy who tries to tell the truth is partially or totally removed from office, or "just" censored by dint of red lines, and days spent behind the blackboard.

Television is in crisis: current affairs programs should not be the first network and not following the year in its total entirety. The papers ... Well, they do not follow the news .. I do not know what to choose. Maybe I'll choose the same as it does not make sense to keep up with the pace imposed from above (and when I say "high" I do not say "The Divine Wisdom", I say "the top hierarchy).

But excuse me, I'm going to read landscape sitting on the toilet bowl and mix very well with me cocaine. I'll dream tomorrow I will buy the house. And I will not forget that tomorrow I will have to submit as many as 6 valleys of the great leader, who forced to send letters to newspapers under assumed name (the name of his wife, that is) does not know how to pronounce his name to people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment