Sunday, February 12, 2006

Best Place For Free Beautiful Agony

Eduvlog

publishing service Blogger has a flexible but does not allow the creation of categories of posts. It seems a little detail but the absence of a system of categories and tagging prevents most of the posts of the blogs hosted by Blogger to be included in the Tag Cloud, "Tag Clouds", characteristics of the search engine dedicated to blogs. To get noticed you need to insert a line of code in each message to mark the post with the tag you want. I followed the advice of Technorati, in http://www.technorati.com/help/tags.html and now I try to add the tag Web 2.0 (a stroke of cunning, was more prevalent among the tags in the Tag Cloud in http : / / www.technorati.com/).

I could not resist, I added some of my Blogger blog to test the engine Technorati. They say Blogger ping is automatic, but for now I do it "craft." The ping should notify Technorati that there are news in my blog. I expect about an hour to see if it works ... analog time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment